Monday, June 9, 2014

Who Is Reading My Blog?

I am becoming very curious about who is reading my blog.

Some posts draw very little attention.

One of my attempts at humor that people seem to like is The Vulcan Ambassador Chuck E-Mails.  I will admit I have publicized that piece lots of places.  Over 800 views doesn't exactly surprise me.

Then there are things like An Interesting Side Comment by Michael Griffin.  That has gotten 234 views -- without me publicizing it much.  Other space related blog entries have gotten hundreds of views.  Interestingly enough, though, I haven't received many comments directly -- just an occasional comment, sometimes on the critical side.

Tuesday I will go to a Washington Space Business Roundtable luncheon.  While there I will try to bring this up as well as mentioning the showing of 2001: A Space Odyssey at Wolf Trap.  I will report that I have put that event in the local Mensa calendar.  I may also bring up a few other things.  For instance, how different space is today from the visions of the 1960s -- with a reference to the Columbia disaster.  I might also, if I get the chance, to bring up the February Mensa Bulletin article on sleep deprivation.

No comments: